Cedarville gets cold when KWC visits
OWENSBORO, Ky. Kentucky Wesleyan held the Lady Jackets at its lowest offensive value in more than five years during a 71-34 result in a G-MAC competition held at the Sports Center.
Cedarville shot a season low of 25.5 percent out of the field and only made a three-point basket when its winning streak was halted by three games.
Emily Chapman scored almost half of the team’s points with 16 for the jackets, 8-4 overall and 3-3 G-MAC.
The Panthers used a ten-point run towards the end of the second quarter on their way to a 35-15 lead at break.
KWC shot 56 percent to pull away in the second half, with the end result being the biggest advantage.
- Lexi Moore a team high had six rebounds.
- Chapman has hit double digits in eleven games in a row.
- It was the fewest points since a 67-35 loss to Ohio Dominican on November 12th, 2016 in the G-MAC / GLIAC Challenge in Ashland.
- The all-time season streak is even at 10-10.
- The Panthers visit the Callan Athletic Center on February 3rd.
@CUJackets | Fans can also follow Cedarville University Athletics on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook