Communication Assistant – Ireland | ReliefWeb
Founded in 1977, GOAL is a global humanitarian group with a staff of 3,100 dedicated to serving communities likely to be most vulnerable. GOAL is currently working in 14 of the world’s most vulnerable nations, showcasing a variety of humanitarian and empowerment applications, from disaster relief to nutrition, food security to building better resilience and sustainable livelihoods.
The winning candidate will be part of GOAL’s Communications Workforce, which is part of the Fundraising, Advertising and Marketing and Communications Division. This position will equip an aspiring candidate with up to two years of experience in a junior communications position in a corporate or internal environment.
Ideally, the candidate perceives the event and implementation of conventional and revolutionary communication campaigns and has important expertise in the oversight and administration of companies. Due to the nature of the atmosphere, the position requires the strength to work well under stress, manage time successfully, and portray a hunger for study and professional development.
The winning candidate will even have the ability to combine a passion for communication and organizational know-how with the power to build and maintain a variety of stable internal and external relationships. The perfect candidate can be an artistic and confident worker in a collaborative atmosphere where concepts are welcomed and explored.
The brand new communications assistant will likely be involved in a variety of initiatives which may include writing, improving, reviewing and launching communications plans and providing portions of those plans. Various duties include, but are not limited to, managing extensive media ownership (images and video footage), website and social media analytics. and content material creation.
Most importantly, we want our new Communications Assistant to be enthusiastic about contributing imaginatively and proactively to the GOAL, where poverty is no extra, vulnerable communities are resilient, boundaries to well-being are lifted, and all have equal rights and choices.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications and other staff to ensure the smooth running of Communications as an integral part of the Fundraising, Promotion and Marketing and Communications department
- Help improve and distribute quality communication materials to promote GOAL internally and externally across a range of channels
- Contribute concepts to implement a variety of communication and advertising methods to increase engagement with target audiences
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date, informative and engaging content for GOAL’s website, email promotions and social media channels
- Annual reports, newsletters, social media posts, brochures, press releases and so on. Assistance in compiling, providing and reviewing all types of comparable communication material
- Help put together promotional materials to raise awareness of upcoming events and campaigns
- Assist in creating media protection, website and social media overview experiences
- A level, diploma or equivalent in Communications, Public Relations or Advertising and Marketing or equivalent work experience in a company or internal environment with a confirmed track record of success.
- Expertise in the development, monitoring and evaluation of communication and advertising campaigns
- Confirmed ability to work in an impartial and collaborative work environment
- Glorious communication skills (both written and verbal)
- glorious organizational and interpersonal expertise, with the strength to work under stress and meet deadlines
- solid experience in time, risk and prioritization management
- Microsoft Workplace expertise along with Phrase, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The agility to efficiently switch between conventional and social media
- glorious writing and proofreading skills
- Spectacular accuracy and focus on the element
- Able to work methodically, versatile and multi-task
- Fluent in English
it is fascinating