Coordinator, Social Media Content – Cynopsis Media
Game Show Network (GSN) is the media leader for quality game show entertainment in nearly 75 million cable and satellite households in the US and Canada. Game Show Network offers engaging original programming, off-network and classic game show programming from your armchair entertainment and wall-to-wall fun. Our websites offer Game Show Network-related content and information (GSNTV.com) and strong social / casino-driven gameplay (GSN.com). GSN is wholly owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE).
Position: Social Content Community Coordinator Reporting To: Social Content Community Manager Location: Santa Monica, CA
Game Show Network is looking for a Social Content Community Coordinator for our marketing and PR teams. This position will support marketing initiatives and social community management. In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn more about social media content creation and develop your social media skills. The social content coordinator will work with various departments including marketing, public relations and programming to develop, execute and analyze strategic social efforts. The tasks include, but are not limited to …
• Serve as an important daily community and implementation coordinator on all platforms and when problems arise; Monitoring social channels throughout the day and during non-standard working hours as needed.
• Listening to and interacting with show followers, responsible for identifying real-time opportunities to interfere and reinforce conversations.
• Collaborate with PR and marketing teams on messaging about requests from social media channels.
• Ensure the consistency of messages across multiple networks while all content becomes endemic to the platform.
• Assistance in creating calendar plans for social content strategies; Procurement of clips, graphics and copies of text for posts; Identification of holidays, birthdays of talent and relevant events
• Create, proofread, and distribute daily social media content for network programming, talent, and partnerships that build meaningful connections with our audiences on multiple platforms including, but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, newsletters, etc.
• Curate content that resonates with the Game Show Network’s core audience and introduces new ways to target them with each platform’s unique tools.
• Create weekly status reports for social media programs with detailed information on key insights, popular content topics, community quotes and monitoring results, and share with the team; Recommendation of best practices / strategy approaches for changing and creating effective content.
• Procurement of graphics and copies for affiliate requirements.