FCI Handwritten Declaration 2022 Example Format PDF
Handwritten declaration of the FCI 2022: Food Corporation of India obtains the FCI Assistant Grade 3 online registration forms. All candidates interested in the FCI AG 3 position must have submitted their online application forms. The handwritten declaration of the FCI is the most important document that has to be uploaded when applying online for the FCI AG 3 2022. By submitting the handwritten declaration, candidates declare that the information provided in the application form is true and valid. The handwritten FCI declaration needs to be in the candidate’s handwriting only and the text is in English and uploaded in the specified format. In this post, candidates can review all the important details related to the FCI 2022 handwritten declaration.
Handwritten declaration of the FCI 2022
The FCI Recruitment Notice 2022 has been published to fill a total of 5156 vacancies for Category II and III posts. When completing the FCI application form, candidates must also upload the handwritten FCI Declaration 2022. It has been observed that candidates often tend to make mistakes in the handwritten FCI declaration as they either upload the handwritten FCI declaration incorrectly or in the wrong format. Such errors in the handwritten FCI declaration can lead to the rejection of the FCI online application. It is very important for candidates applying for FCI 2022 to know the sample format of the FCI handwritten declaration.
FCI Handwritten Statement 2022: Sample format
The FCI has published the sample format of the handwritten FCI declaration 2022 in the FCI official communication. Candidates can review the sample format below
I, _______ (applicant’s name), hereby certify that all of the information I have provided in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will submit the receipts if necessary.”
Handwritten statement of the FCI 2022: Important points
Below we have listed some important points to be considered in the FCI 2022 handwritten declaration
- The handwritten FCI declaration 2022 must be written by candidates in English only
- If written by someone else or in a different language, the FCI application form will be considered invalid
- The handwritten FCI declaration should be written in black ink on white paper
- The handwritten FCI declaration 2022 file should be in jpg/jpeg format
- The dimensions of the handwritten statement should be 800 x 400 pixels
- The file size should be between 50kb and 100kb
FCI 2022 Handwritten Statement: Specifications
In the table below, candidates can review the required specifications for the documents to be uploaded while completing the 2022 FCI online application form.
|Document name||width height||file size|
|Handwritten statement 2022||800×400 pixels||50KB – 100KB|
|signature||140×60 pixels||10KB – 20KB|
|Left thumbprint||240×240 pixels||20KB – 50KB|
|photo||200×230 pixels||20KB – 50KB|
Procedure for uploading the handwritten FCI declaration
We have provided below the steps you need to follow to upload the 2022 FCI handwritten declaration
- When filling out the FCI application form, an interface will appear asking you to upload the handwritten declaration
- Click on the relevant link for the FCI’s handwritten statement
- Locate the file where you saved the handwritten statement
- Now select the file by clicking on it
- Now upload the image
- Also check the preview of the handwritten FCI declaration to make sure it is clearly visible and conforms to the stated standards
Latest Government Jobs Notifications
Frequently Asked Questions: FCI 2022 handwritten statement
Q.1 What is the handwritten FCI declaration 2022?
Answer: The FCI handwritten declaration is basically a text that the candidates must write in their own handwriting and declare that all the information provided in the application form is correct, true and valid. They also provide the necessary documents as needed.
Q.2 What is the sample format of the FCI handwritten declaration 2022?
Ans The official format of the FCI 2022 handwritten declaration is given in the article above
Comments are closed.