marketing specialist [Contractor] – pedestrian jobs
Dominant. is a Melbourne based copywriting studio specializing in the development of tonality, website copy, digital content, social copy and anything else involving words. When we’re not writing lyrics, you can find us chatting on The Bossy. Enter podcast and teach our course Bossy. copy college.
We are also home of the Bossy. Supergroup, which really is just a fun way of saying, we’re a team of freelance strategists, writers, and editors — each with an individual writing style, a specific writing skill or specialty, or a wealth of experience in a particular industry.
What we need:
We are looking for a marketing assistant who can help Bossy. Take it to the next level with course registration, email list building, podcasting, and other clever strategies.
Heads up !! This role is currently 5-10 hours per week (negotiable + flexible for the right person) and would suit a Marketing Freelancer or Contractor. You are welcome to work remotely or from our shiny new office in Cremorne. Melbourne candidates are preferred but not essential!
These chic pants will:
- You have a degree in Marketing / Communications, Diploma or similar
- Bring 3+ years of experience as a marketer, preferably in a creative studio, service company or freelance environment
- Bring a wealth of knowledge and proven results in email marketing/list building, podcast outreach, social media, business development and other areas of marketing
- Be a lateral thinker and be able to implement creative strategies that suit Bossy. Brand while meeting KPIs
- Earn bonus points if you are familiar with Facebook ad strategy and management
- Get used to Bossy.’s confident and sassy tone of voice when communicating via email/DM (We encourage you to read our website and social captions to get a feel for it.)
- Thrive working independently and in a team
- Have an energetic attitude and a proactive nature – You are results-driven and take ownership of your role
- Possess all the usual must-haves, specifically: spectacular time management, attention to detail, written + verbal communication, and (obviously, but there you go) spelling and grammar skills
What you will do:
The short answer: you become a creative marketing assistant or specialist who helps Bossy. level up and achieve our crazy goals. The long answer:
- Create a marketing plan suitable for Bossy. + manage/run them continuously
- Email: Develop and implement tactics to increase Bossy’s email list. to expand and help with content ideas
- Podcast: Create outreach templates, research shows, and schedule interviews and collaborations
- Course: Build strategies to bring the course to a wider audience and get more signups every month
- Social Media: Support social media outreach
- Facebook Ads: Ideally, you have some knowledge of Facebook Ads, including strategy, setup, and management
- Track and report on results, with a special focus on solutions
- Research and secure opportunities for our Director + Head Writer, Alyce, and the Bossy. team
- Brainstorm and implement other creative marketing tactics and ideas
- Support and close cooperation with Alyce in all marketing and growth issues
Email Alyce at [email protected] with:
- your CV
- A short explanation (love letter) why you are a good match for Bossy. and what you can bring to the table
- Your answers to these questions:
- What is your greatest strength in marketing?
- What are great examples of results you’ve achieved (preferably for a service-based company or creative brand)?
- What is your expected hourly rate + availability?
The application deadline is February 28th, 2022, but we are looking to recruit as soon as possible – if we find the right person we will likely hire them before the application deadline, so don’t think too much about it. Instant start preferred. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete 3 short assignments. We would be happy to reply to everyone personally, but unfortunately only these shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Comments are closed.