Senior Digital Designer – Pedestrian TV
We are looking for a forward-thinking, talented digital designer who can create and execute innovative designs for our digital channels. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and extremely creative. You play a key role in the creative direction and concept idea for our campaigns on the web and in social media. You have experience in independent work and your own projects, but also enjoy working with the support of the design lead. Ideally, you also have a strong understanding of e-commerce principles and consumer psychology and are eager to learn.
IN PARTICULAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Challenges the creative norm
- Has exemplary knowledge of Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability in figma. to work
- Has a proven track record in creating beautifully designed content
- Has experience in and likes to create web banners
- Ability to maintain quality control in typography and proofreading
- Well versed in taking instructions and work instructions
- You value speed and quality in equal measure and know how to prioritize in order to deliver
- Good communication skills with confidence to articulate design thinking
- Be organized, motivated, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Interest in UX / UI
After Effects skills are very desirable, but not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employee discount on the best and largest range of wines in Australia.
- Opportunity to build a long term career with strong support for continuous learning and professional development
- Supportive and cooperative working environment with a team of like-minded people
- We’re secluded first so you can be anywhere in Australia
For more than 75 years we have pioneered, innovated and supported the Australian wine industry, connecting the world’s greatest winemakers with the hearts and minds of our customers. The Wine Collective is one of Australia’s premier marketplaces and is constantly evolving to stay at the forefront of this ancient industry. With Australia’s largest range of wines, we showcase smaller independent producers and their stories by using leading digital technologies to create design solutions that bring new engaging content to our customers.
If this role matches your skills and ambitions, email your resume and portfolio to [email protected]