Six Reasons Why Every Writer Should Use Grammarly Premium | by Sherif E. | Sep 2022
The benefits of Grammarly’s premium plan outweigh the costs
I’ve been using the free version of Grammarly for a few months and have been very happy with its editing features and the suggestions it always makes for any writing format (ie online in browsers, email, or in word processors like Microsoft Word).
I recently upgraded to the paid Premium plan and took advantage of a 50% discount.
With the free package you will get suggestions/corrections related to spelling, grammar, punctuation and conciseness.
With the premium plan, you get everything from the free plan in addition to:
· Paraphrases focused on clarity – This ensures your words are easy to read
· Sound Adjustments – Using these suggestions will make you sound more confident
· Plagiarism Detection – This can help you avoid litigation and, more realistically, ensure your content isn’t rejected for plagiarism
· Word Choices – I personally love this one as it can take your vocabulary to new heights!
· Formality Level – Eliminates slang
· Fluent – Gives your writing a natural feel
Additional Advanced Suggestions – Handle inconsistencies, tone and more…etc.
Here are the six reasons I think every writer should use Grammarly:
1. The feedback quality is solid and the price (even advance discount) is very reasonable
2. It will help you save time writing and reviewing your work
3. Acts as a super cheap subordinate, always reading what you write and offering live suggestions that you can accept or ignore, whenever you’re up to it
4. The difference between a self-edited or poorly-edited work versus a document edited with Grammarly can be the difference between getting it published or rejected by publications, especially paid ones outside of Medium
5. If you are a new writer trying to write regularly, knowing that you have this premium tool at your disposal can boost your confidence and help you write more/stick to your goals
6. If you’re trying to make money from writing, the majority of your competitors are using top-notch writing software
If you’ve been undecided or curious about Grammarly Premium, I hope the above has been helpful.