Lagercrantz: Invitation to the general meeting of the Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
The shareholders of
Information related to Covid-19
In view of the continuing spread of the Covid-19 virus, a number of security measures will be taken in connection with the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to reduce the risk to shareholders and other people attending the Annual General Meeting based on recommendations by the authorities:
** Registration takes place from 3 p.m.
** In view of the risk of contagion, the company is again offering shareholders the option of voting by postal vote this year. Further information on the postal voting procedure can be found below.
NOTE ON PARTICIPATION
Shareholders who wish to participate in the procedure of the general meeting must:
under its own name (not in the name of a trustee) in that of. kept in the share register
Euroclear Sweden ABWednesday at the latest, August 16, 2021.
via the website lagercrantz.com or by phone at +46 8 700 66 75 to the company’s headquarters with address
Lagercrantz Group AB(publ), e.g. Hd .: tärsstämman, c / o Euroclear Sweden AB, P.O. Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, or by email to [email protected] by Thursday at the latest, August 19, 2021at the 3 pm
The announcement must contain the names of the shareholders, the commercial register number (corporate identification number), the address, the telephone number and the number of shares represented as well as any auxiliary persons present. The information provided in the declaration of participation will only be processed for the purposes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
Registered participants will receive an admission ticket to the Annual General Meeting by post no later than the day before the Annual General Meeting.
Shareholders whose shares are registered in trust must temporarily register their shares in their own name in order to be able to exercise their voting rights at the Annual General Meeting. The re-registration must be made no later than Wednesday,
If participation is based on a power of attorney, the power of attorney must be submitted to the company in good time before the general meeting. The power of attorney may not be granted earlier than five years before the day of the general meeting. Authorized legal persons must also submit a certified copy of a deed of incorporation or equivalent identification papers. The Company will provide shareholders with a proxy form which can be obtained from Company headquarters or from the lagercrantz.com website.
At the general meeting, shareholders have the right to ask questions about the company, the company’s financial position and the matters and motions to be submitted to the general meeting.
Shareholders can exercise their voting rights at the general meeting by voting in advance by postal vote on temporary exceptions to facilitate the holding of general meetings in companies and other occasions in accordance with Section 3 of the Act (2020: 198). A special form is used in connection with postal voting and is available on the lagercrantz.com website. A separate declaration of participation is not required in connection with postal voting; however, the completed and signed form is deemed to be a declaration of participation in the Annual General Meeting.
The form is electronically signed with a BankID on the lagercrantz.com website. In order to be valid as a declaration of participation, the electronic signature must be submitted no later than Thursday
Legal entities should use the postal voting form available on the lagercrantz.com website. The postal voting form must be signed by an authorized signatory and sent by post together with a certificate of incorporation or equivalent identification papers
Shareholders may not attach special instructions or conditions to the preliminary voting. In this case the vote is invalid. Further instructions can be found on the postal voting form.
Opening of the general meeting.
- Election of the chairman of the general assembly.
- Creation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Choice of one or two people to review the protocol.
- Determining whether the general meeting has been properly convened.
- Presentation of:
- the annual and consolidated financial statements and the report on the work of the Board of Directors and the committees of the Board of Directors, and
- the auditor’s report and the auditor’s report for the group as well as the declaration on the principles of remuneration for senior executives.
- Address of the president and the chairman of the board.
- Resolutions on:
- Adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet as well as the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet,
- Use of the company’s profit according to the established balance sheet and
- Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the President.
- Report and resolution on the principles and work of the electoral committee.
- Resolution on the number of board members.
- Decision on the fees of the board of directors and the auditors.
- Election of the board members.
- Election of the chairman of the board of directors.
- Election of the auditors by the 2022 Annual General Meeting.
- Board of Directors proposal remuneration report.
- Authorization of the Board of Directors to decide on the acquisition and transfer of own shares.
- Proposed resolution by the Board of Directors regarding the issuance of call options on repurchased shares and the allocation of repurchased shares to executives and executives of the Group.
- Authorization of the Management Board to issue a new issue of up to 10 percent of the number of B shares as a means of payment in the event of acquisitions.
- Other matters that arise.
- Conclusion of the general meeting.
Please refer to the attached notice and the company’s website lagercrantz.com for detailed information on the proposed resolutions of the Election Committee and the Board of Directors, as well as other documents for the Annual General Meeting.
The board of directors
For more information please contact:
Kristina Elfström Mackintosh, CFO,
or visit our website at www.lagercrantz.com
This information is processed according to the
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
(c) Dissolution 2021. All rights reserved., Source